Image Sensor Configuration
Open the Image Sensor Configuration dialog to configure the image sensors of the camera (external or internal) that are to be used for the right and the left camera image.
- This dialog is only available on camera models with connectors for external sensor modules (e.g. S14).
- You cannot use the same image sensor for the right and the left image sensor.
- If the camera should use only one image sensor, you need to select the sensor in the dropdown box for the right camera image.
- If you select No sensor for both camera images, the camera will automatically detect the image sensors when rebooting. While doing so, the camera will set the attached image sensors for the right and the left camera image in this order:
- External sensor Cam1 (highest priority)
- External sensor Cam2
- On-board sensor (lowest priority)
Store to Flash
Click on the Set button to permanently accept this setting. In order to enable these settings, you need to reboot the camera.
© 2001-2017 MOBOTIX AG, Germany · http://www.mobotix.com/